Solid Signal > Wire and Cable > HDMI Accessories > Sewell Direct SW-29896
The C-Link sends HDMI signals over one 75 Ohm Coaxial cable -- up to 100M away. The C-Link supports HDMI 1.2 and HDMI 1.3 with features such as Deep Color and 1080p. By using standard and widely available 75 Ohm RG-6U cables, the C-Link makes extending your HDMI signal easier than using heavy and expensive copper cable and more robust than using optical fiber cable.
The C-Link system consists of a Transmitter and a Receiver. The HDMI source (set-top box, DVD player, or gaming console) connects to the Transmitter box with a HDMI cable. The Receiver box connects to the HDTV display in the same way -- up to 100M away. One 75 Ohm RG-6U Coax cable links the Transmitter and Receiver. Power is applied to the Transmitter and Receiver with the included power cable.
- Flexible extension of high-bandwidth HDMI 1.3 thanks to the performance and reliability of 75 Ohm RG-6U Coax cable.
- Audio and video are transmitted digitally over the 75Ohm RG-6U Coax cable with zero signal loss.
- Single Link Range: 1080p/60, 12 bit color depth.
- Compliant with HDMI 1.3；HDCP 1.1 standards; Supports digital video formats in Deep Color Mode at up to 12bits/color.
- Supports PCM L/R audio; Supports Cascade function in Transmitter and Receiver and it is easy to build a network system by installer.
- Lip-Sync Pass Through.
- Deep Color Supported (XV Color Supported)
- Cascade function in Transmitter and Receiver.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Sewell C-Link HDMI over Coax Extender - 100m (SW-29896)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!