Solid Signal > Wire & Cable > HDMI
Get more out of your USB devices with the U-Link USB 2.0 over Cat5 extender. 480 Mbps, 200 ft.
- Extends the distance of any USB device from a USB-enabled computer up to 60 meters (around 200 feet)
- Included external power source ensures no drop in voltage
- Supports USB 2.0 high speed connections
- Compatible with standard cat5e or cat6 cable
- Plug-and-play installation
- Ideal for use with USB cameras, printers, scanners, external hard drives, and more
- Perfect for industry specific applications such as medical diagnostics, industrial automation, security, education, digital signage, and more
This kit comes as a pair, with one sender unit and one receiver unit.
Simply connect this pair together with one networking cable. Each set-up
requires only one line of Cat5e or Cat6. Once you've connected your
HDMI, IR, or USB cables to the sender and receiver boxes, and once the
included power supplies are connected to both the receiver box and the
sender box, your extension system is ready.
- HDMI w/KVM Extender Transmitter: 1pc
- HDMI w/KVM Extender Receiver: 1pc
- IR Transmitter: 1pc
- IR Receiver: 1pc
- USB Cable (3ft): 1pc
- DC 5V 1A Power Supply: 2pcs
- Operation Manual: 1pc
- Frequency Bandwidth: 2.25Gbps (Single Link)
- Resolution support up to 1080p @ 60Hz
- Sender Ports: DC 5V, HDMI, USB, IR, LAN
- Receiver Ports: DC 5V, HDMI, (2)USB, IR, LAN
- Transmission Distance: Up to 120m(390ft) through Cat5e/6
- Operating Temperature: 0°- 70°C / 32°- 158°F
- Storage Temperature: -40°- 85°C / -40°- 185°F
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Sewell U-Link True USB 2.0 Over Single Cat5 Extender - 200ft (SW-30224)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!