Home > Cable & Wire Supplies > Audio Interconnect > Sewell Direct SW-30530-14
Banana plugs all work to simplify and enhance the connection between your speaker wire and your device. The Strike Plug is a revolutionary new banana plug that makes that connection even more secure, faster, and cleaner.
- Patent-pending V-Lock technology for a fast, secure connection
- Accepts 10 AWG to 18 AWG speaker wire
- Solderless style banana plug
- 3.5 cm long – the shortest banana plug on the market
- 1 cm wide – the thinnest banana plug on the market
- Unscrew the bottom of the plug about half way.
- Feed the bare conductor of the speaker wire through the hole in the bottom of the plug.
- Keep pressing the wire into the banana plug until you can’t push it any farther to ensure a good connection.
- Screw the back of the banana plug back down to clamp down on the wire and give a secure termination.
Strike Plugs use patent-pending V-Lock Technology that gives you the an
incredibly fast and secure connection. When it comes to cable
termination, sound quality is most affected by surface area contact. You
want to get all strands of the speaker wire to connect with your
equipment. V-Lock Technology incorporates a cone inside the banana plug
that spreads the wires out as you push the cable in. This gives you
maximum surface are contact without any extra effort.
Not only does V-Lock Technology give you a more secure, higher quality
connection, it also makes it extremely quick and easy to install your
banana plugs. Each plug can be installed in a matter of seconds.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Sewell Strike Banana Plugs - 14 Pair Pack (SW-30530-14)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!