Solid Signal > Wire & Cable > HDMI
Control and view your devices from a distance. Use the HD-Link Ctrl to send your HDMI, IR, and USB signals over a single inexpensive Cat5e (CAT6 is preferred) cable for up to 390 ft (120m).
- HDCP Compliant
- Single Cat5e/6
- IR Support
- USB Support
- Up to 1080p @ 60Hz Resolution
- 120m (390ft) Extension
- Supports TCP/IP Routing and Extension
This kit comes as a pair, with one sender unit and one receiver unit.
Simply connect this pair together with one networking cable. Each set-up
requires only one line of Cat5e or Cat6. Once you've connected your
HDMI, IR, or USB cables to the sender and receiver boxes, and once the
included power supplies are connected to both the receiver box and the
sender box, your extension system is ready.
- HDMI w/KVM Extender Transmitter: 1pc
- HDMI w/KVM Extender Receiver: 1pc
- IR Transmitter: 1pc
- IR Receiver: 1pc
- USB Cable (3ft): 1pc
- DC 5V 1A Power Supply: 2pcs
- Operation Manual: 1pc
- Frequency Bandwidth: 2.25Gbps (Single Link)
- Resolution support up to 1080p @ 60Hz
- Sender Ports: DC 5V, HDMI, USB, IR, LAN
- Receiver Ports: DC 5V, HDMI, (2)USB, IR, LAN
- Transmission Distance: Up to 120m(390ft) through Cat5e/6
- Operating Temperature: 0°- 70°C / 32°- 158°F
- Storage Temperature: -40°- 85°C / -40°- 185°F
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Sewell HD-Link HDMI KVM Extender over Single Cat5e/Cat6 Cable (SW-32815)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!