If you commonly install smaller networks using stand RJ45 networking cable, it's important to have the ability of checking your work before everything is installed so that you don't have to doubleback and reinstall cabling. Hobbes LANID gives you the ability to check your work and the "auto-negotiation" function provides speed matching with other devices for painless diagnostics to save you the time of guessing or assuming the networking devices will work at your needed speed.
- Instantly can see if the link is up or not
- Checks device to see if it is transmitting a packet or not
- Verifies if the device is working in full duplex mode or half duplex mode
- Can also verify if the device is operating in 100BASE-Tx, 10BASE-Tx or 100BASE-T4 mode
- Also checks to see if data transmission errors have occurred
From 100BASE-Tx full duplex to 100BASE-T4, the LANID has your speed tests covered to ensure that your network is performing as expected.