Solid Signal > Car and Truck Equipment > Miscellaneous Power Accessories > PAC SWI-CP5
The SWI-CP5 PAC Steering Wheel Control with Bus Data is a universal analog/CAN bus steering wheel control interface with smartphone/PC app programmability. The SWI-CP5 interface allows the retention of steering wheel controls (SWC), rear seat controls (RSC) and retained accessory power (RAP) whenever replacing a factory radio. Use of this interface also allows you to program two radio functions to each SWC button by using short press/long press dual command functionality, with audible feedback for programming confirmation. You can create and save custom vehicle configuration files for later use. The SWI-CP5 retains memory even if power is lost, and is equipped with manual learning function for compatibility with unlisted analog vehicles. Compatible in vehicles equipped with LAN, LIN, CAN, Class II, analog or serial data SWC.
- Compatible in vehicles equipped with LAN, LIN, CAN, Class II, analog or serial data SWC
- Equipped with manual learning function for compatibility with unlisted analog vehicles
- Steering Wheel Control with Built-n CANbus
- Smartphone/PC/Tablet Programmable
- Create and save custom vehicle configuration files for later use
- Ability to assign 2 radio functions to 1 SWC button
- Audible Feedback for Programming Confirmation
- Highly Visible Tricolor LED Keeps User Informed of Module Status
- Retains Memory even if Power is Lost
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for PAC- SWI-CP5 Steering Wheel Control with CANbus (SWI-CP5)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!