Solid Signal > Satellite Equipment > Multiswitches and Signal Distribution > DIRECTV SWM-32PWR
Thirty-two channel Single Wire Multi-switch (SWM). Allows each of the four outputs to be split up to eight times for a total of thirty-two outputs. This kit includes power supply.
- Includes Power Supply
- Supports six (6) LNB inputs, each triple-band stacked four ports (Ports 1 - 4) cover existing 99°/101°, 103°/110°/119° satellites, plus two Flex Ports (95º sat and 72.5º sat)
- Compatable with HR24, H24, HR23, H23, HR22 HR21, HR20, H21, R16, D12 and H20 w/.2042 Firmware Update
- The single line cannot be split 32 times, you must use all four outputs, which can be split up to 8 times, totalling 32.
- Die-cast housing is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use
- Dimensions 12" X 2" x 11"
- For compatible splitters(Not Included) which are needed for multiple receiver installations Click Here
- This multiswitch is not recommended for DIRECTV Multi-Room Viewing (Whole-Home Viewing)
- Recommended for MDU and DRE (Residential Experience) installations
- SWM-32 multiswitches do not provide power to the dish. A polarity locker (link 4SATPL) is required to power the dish if a SWM-32 multiswitch is used.
- Save money with our DIRECTV-Approved SWM kit for 32 tuners
- Provides thirty-two independent channels for supporting up to 32 DIRECTV satellite tuners
- Provides four outputs to serve two customer dwellings (typical)
- Contains a built-in diplexer for combining off-air signals with DIRECTV satellite signals onto a single home-run wire to the dwelling
- Provides AGC for the satellite input signal
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for DIRECTV Single Wire Multi-Switch w/ Power Sup 32 Channel(SWM-32PWR)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!