Home > Satellite Equipment > DIRECTV Dishes > DIRECTV Slim Line SWM13LNB
Convert your old Slimline-3 dish to SWM with this next-generation kit! Use a Genie plus up to 7 other receivers or DVRs in a single-wire configuration. Easy to install, just unscrew the old LNB from the dish connect the new one and add the power inserter and splitters.
- To be used to pick up high definition local channel programming from DIRECTV
- The windload of this dish is too much for standard tripods, we only recommend Heavy Duty Satellite Tripods
- Reflector and mount not included
- Unlike the SL5, the SL3 receives satellites 99, 101 and 103. The dish you choose depends on what satellites your locals are broadcast on.
- The recommended signal meter for alligning this dish is the SatLook Lite
- This new DIRECTV LNB gives the ability to run a Genie plus up to seven receivers or four DVRs on a single wire.
- Check out our exclusive review of the SWM13 LNB!
- Learn how to upgrade your dish with our downloadable guide!
- Built-in SWM Multiswitch gives a single wire to feed multiple receivers
- Includes 8-way DIRECTV-approved SWM splitter
- Power Inserter must be used to power dish
- No external multiswitch necessary
Here are available downloads related to this product:
Product Reviews for DIRECTV SWM-13 Upgrade Kit for existing Slimline dishes (SWM13UPGKIT)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!