Solid Signal > Marine Equipment > Marine Satellite Dishes and LNBs > Intellian T2-917W2
Intellian T2-917W2 t80W 3-axis Global System with 85cm (33.5 inch) Dish WorldView LNB Gen 2 (T2917W2)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Intellians t80W is ideally suited to meet the needs of vessels that require a compact, reliable and powerful antenna that provides global HD and SD satellite TV service reception whether at anchor or in rough seas and harsh environmental conditions. Built with Intellians extremely high vibration and shock standards, the t80W is a simplified yet sophisticated mechanical design capable of withstanding the most severe marine environment and is guaranteed to track and lock onto the satellite signal instantly in all weather conditions.
- With Intellians WorldView LNB, the t80W TVRO Satellite Antenna Systems provide Global satellite TV signal reception through ONE LNB module, no matter if the signal is Linear or Circular polarization, and Low or High–band frequency*
- Built–in GPS and NMEA 0183 interface
- Built–in Ships Gyrocompass interface
- High or Low-band, Circular or Linear polarization with ONE LNB Module
- The key to multi-band, multi-polarization reception around the globe
- Enjoy uninterrupted reception of satellite TV programming virtually anywhere you go with the Intellian WorldView™ LNB. With the ability to receive multi-band and multi-polarization satellite TV services around the globe, boaters no longer need to manually switch out the LNB inside the antenna dome when the vessel crosses into a different satellite TV service region.
- Continuously measures vessels position
- Tracks faster and accurately
- Maintains the strongest signal
- Multi–band, Multi–polarization LNB (Low Noise Block) Module
- One LNB Module is compatible in the Americas (Circular) to Europe (Linear) without manually changing out the LNB module inside antenna radome.
- Built–in WorldView LNB module includes automatic Skew–angle Control System
- Designed and Manufactured by Intellians in–house engineering team
- t80W: 33.5" (85 cm)
- Making the w–Series TVRO systems capable of receiving next generation DVB–S2 satellite TV services when they are available.
- Continuously measures the satellites position, maintains the strongest signal and tracks faster and more accurately.
- Allows boaters to select the desired satellite while travelling from region to region.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Intellian T2-917W2 t80W 3-axis Global System with 85cm (33.5 inch) Dish WorldView LNB Gen 2 (T2917W2)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!