Solid Signal > Home Theater Equipment > Installed Speakers > Kramer Electronics TAVOR8-SUB
The TAVOR8-SUB is a powered subwoofer that can be mounted on the wall, the floor or next to the wall in a way that hides the control panel. The product reproduces low-range audio frequencies and includes auto standby and adjustable crossover frequencies.
- Inputs - 1 line level stereo on RCA connectors, 1 LFE input on an RCA connector, 2 high-level inputs on binding posts
- Crossover Frequency Adjustment - 65Hz to 150Hz on a control knob
- Built In Power Amplifier - 50W RMS, 140W continuous program
- Selectable Power Settings - 110-120V AC, 220-240V AC
- Frequency Response - 30Hz to 600Hz @-10dB
- Woofer - 8" aluminum with rubber surround
- Reverse Phase Selector - 0 or 180Deg
- Type - Powered subwoofer
- Optional Auto Standby
- Volume Level Knob
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Kramer 8in Powered Subwoofer (TAVOR8-SUB)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!