Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Headend Equipment
Thor Digitals HDME-I/P & HDME-I/P-3 HD IP Streamer allows the user to stream any audio/video source over an IP Network. The IP Streamer accepts a HDMI, Component, or Composite video input and the unit is designed to deliver an HD/SD stream for its users deploying MPEG-2 or MPEG-4 standards.
Combine any sources and stream them over the network for multiple sources. The HDME-I/P &HDME-I/P-3 HD Streaming server enables high-definition streaming with resolutions up to 1080p, providing a high quality viewing experience for your customer. The unit is MPEG-2 or MPEG-4 switchable and supports UDP/RTP Streaming. DLNA Certified, Universal Plug and Play (UPNP) media management for discovery and control of devices. The compact design saves space and is easily controlled via a GUI for rapid deployment.
- DLNA Certified
- GigE Output Port
- Lightweight and Compact Design
- Front Panel LED Status Display
- Video Resolution: Up to 1080p
- HDMI, Component, Composite Inputs with Auto Detection
- Dual Mode H.264 MPEG-4 / MPEG-2 Selectable
- Variable Bit Rate Control
- Closed Captioning Support
- Audio Format:
- MPEG-1-Layer2 (MP2), AAC, Dolby AC-3 Pass Through HDME-I/P, Dolby AC-3 HDME-I/P-3
- Easy Installation and Use
- GUI for Setup and Control
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Thor Digital TCE51500040 HDME-I/P IP Streamer (TCE51500040)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!