Solid Signal > Personal Audio/Video > AM-FM Radio Antennas
Terk AF-2500 AM/FM Non-amplified Indoor AM FM Antenna AM-FM
P\N: Terk AM/FM+
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
This passive (non-powered) design relies on Terks patented Gamma Loop technology to clean up noisy FM and AM signals. You can stand the AM/FM+ on a shelf using the fold-out rear hinge, or wall-mount it using the rear-panel keyhole slot (wall-mounting screw is not included). Either way, its much more attractive than having dipole antenna leads taped or tacked to your wall.
- 75-ohm coax to 75-ohm bare wire adapter
- 5-11/16"W x 5-15/16"H x 1-1/8"D
- Mounting: The passive AM/FM antenna has a fold-out rear hinge to stand up on a shelf, or you can wall mount the antenna using a keyhole slot on the back (wall mounting screw not included).
- Connection: There is a 6 cord with bare wire ends attached to the unit which is connected to the AM antenna input on the receiver (the wire with the white stripe is the ground) and a 6 cord terminating in a push-on "F" type jack which is attached to the FM antenna input on the receiver. If the receiver does not have a coax input for FM, the supplied 75-ohm to 75-ohm adapter can be used to convert the antennas F-connector to bare wire leads.
- Gamma-Loop Technology: This reduces noise in the signal being received.
- 1 year limited manufacturer warranty
- Indoor use only
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Terk AF-2500 AM/FM Non-amplified Indoor AM FM Antenna AM-FM
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!