Solid Signal > Automotive and Marine > Power Inverters > Thor Manufacturing TH2000
Thor TH2000 2000 Watt Power Inverter (TH2000)
Brand: Thor Manufacturing
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
The powerful Thor 2000 Watt inverter features state-of-the-art circuitry designed to handle temporary high surge loads to start and run cell phones, electric motors, pumps, color TVs and electric heaters from a 12V DC power source. Power Supply: 12v, Continuous Watts: 1,000, Surge Watts: 2,000, AC Outlets (qty.): 2, Modified Sine Wave, It gradually and safely ramps up the output voltage to start difficult motorized loads and protects sensitive appliance circuits, High Temperature Protection, Overload Protection, Low Voltage Protection, Over Voltage Protection 16.0 Volts.
- 4000W max power, 2000W continuous
- 3 grounded AC receptacles, 1 USB outlet
- Smooth-start technology gradually & safely ramps up output voltage
- Manual reset if inverter shuts down
- Noise-free technology filters modified sine wave & eliminates horizontal lines & static that can appear on TV sets.
- Turbo cooling fan
- GFCI reset buttons
- Power Indicator lights
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Thor TH2000 2000 Watt Power Inverter (TH2000)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!