The Toner TIBA-40-1000 distribution amplifier is the latest addition to the Toner line of amplifiers. The TIBA amp features high performance GaAs-Hybrid for improved performance and better distortion characteristics. The amplifier is supplied with internal 42/54 MHz diplex filters for 2 way operation. It has a forward gain of 40 dB and a reverse gain of 24 dB for use in 2 way systems.
- 54-1000 MHz forward path, 5-42 MHz reverse
- 40 dB forward gain, 24 dB reverse
- Plug-in attenuators and equalizers
- Variable gain and slope controls
- GaAs power doubling technology (forward)
- Separate UL listed universal power supply
- Extruded aluminum housing with heat sink for optimum heat dissipation
The amplifier features a plug-in forward attenuator, plug-in forward equalizer and adjustable interstage slope and gain controls. The reverse path has an adjustable gain control and a plug-in reverse attenuator. The amplifier is built in an extruded aluminum housing for heat dissipation. The housing features a removable cover for access to the pads and equalizers and also features gain and slope adjustments with the cover in place. Power is by use of a universal switch mode power supply (100-240 VAC/24 VDC).