Solid Signal > TV Antennas & Supplies > Signal Combiners
The TIN40-1000 is a new, one way fiber optic node for CATV, SMATV, FTTx, MDU or private business applications. The TIN40-1000 has a wide optical input range from 1200 to 1600 nm, making it ideal for either 1310 nm or 1550 nm systems. The fiber optic receiver has an AGC circuit to maintain a RF output over a -6 to +2 dB optical input level. The high RF output level of
40 dBmV eliminates the need for a separate RF amplifier for distribution. A 0-18 dB gain control makes system balancing easy without external pads. The GaAs E-pHEMT push pull hybrid provides superior performance with low distortions. The node uses an external 12VDC power supply (included) which can be connected directly or diplexed on the RF output cable for remote powering. The optical input is a SC/APC connector and features a multi-color LED for input level reference.
- Full forward bandwidth up to 1 GHz
- High RF output range; 40 dBmV stable within wide optical input range (-6 to 2 dBm) with AGC feature
- GaAs E-pHEMT push-pull technology for high and stable output level with very low power consumption
- Optical input test point
- Three colored LED indicator for optical input level
- External powering (11-35 Vdc) or remote powering over coax line via power inserter
- Surge protection (6kV) at RF output
- SCTE compliant F type connectors
- Diecast aluminum housing for excellent heat dissipation and RFI shielding
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Toner TIN40-1000 Indoor Optical Node (TIN40-1000)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!