Home > Commercial Equipment > Surge Protection > Tripp-Lite TLP602
Tripp Lites TRPTLP602 offers economical AC surge suppression for workstations, desktop PCs, telecom systems and other sensitive electronics. Built-in AC surge suppression shields connected equipment from damage and performance problems due to transient surges. TLP602 offers 6 total outlets, 2 foot cord. AC suppression rated at 250 joules shields equipment from surges and line noise. Attractive gray housing with keyhole mounting tabs and 1 designated transformer plug outlet offers convenient protection of desktop computer equipment and accessories.
- Package Contents: ProtectIT 6 Outlets 120V Surge Suppressor, TLP602 Surge Suppressor, Instruction manual and warranty information
- Protection Type: Full normal mode (H-N) and common mode (N-G / H-G) line surge suppression
- Dimensions: 9.5" Height x 1.5" Width x 1.5" Depth
- Plug/Connector Type: NEMA 5-15P
- Receptacles: 6 x NEMA 5-15R
- Form Factor: Wall-mountable
- Input Voltage: 120 V AC
- Output Voltage: 120 V AC
- Current: 15A Line Current
- Frequency: 50 Hzor 60 Hz
- Power Handling: 1800W
- Surge Energy Rating: 250J
- Power Switch: On/Off
- Power Cord/Cable: 2 ft
- Circuit Breaker: 15A
Fail-safe thermal fusing protects against fire and other damage in the event of an extreme, extended overvoltage or surge condition.
Supports 1 large transformer plug accessory without covering remaining outlets, accepts up to 4 transformers total.
14 gauge, SJT Input cord.
Keyhole mounting tabs enable wall mounting.
deal for any desktop, network or home computing application requiring basic AC protection
Certifications & Standards:
UL1449 (let through rating 330V)
IEEE 587 Category A and B
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Tripp-Lite ProtectIT Six-Outlet 120V Surge Suppressor (TLP602)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!