Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Signal Meters > Eagle Aspen TLSSM22
Eagle Aspen SSM-22 Single Signal Meter (SSM-22)
Brand: Eagle Aspen
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Currently Not Available
For the alignment of a satellite dish and for checking the signalling from a satellite receiver (IRD) to an LNB
- The SSM-22 Satellite Signal Meter is used in the alignment of a satellite dish antenna and for checking the signalling from a satellite receiver (IRD) to an LNB.
- Supplies LNB voltages of 13V, 13V/22KHz, 18V, 18V/22KHz to an LNB from its internal rechargeable nicad battery.
- Also checks for 13V, 13V/22KHz, 18V, 18V/22KHz signals from an IRD
- Rechargeable nicad battery and charger included
- Manufacturers may vary: Substitutions may occur between Eagle Aspen (SSM-22) and Channel Master (CM1007) depending on availability.
- Warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for ONE (1) YEAR.
- Signal Indicator: Analog Meter and Audio Tone
- Charge Time: 10 Hours
Frequency Range: 950-2150 MHz
• Impedance : 75 Ohm
Connectors: Type F Female
• Sensitivity: -33 to +5 dBm 1 transponder,
-45 to -7 dBm 16 transponders, -48 ro -10 dBm 32 transponers
Loss: 4 dB
• Signal Indicator: Analog Meter and Audio Tone
Voltage Measurement: 0-25 VDC
• LNB Current Measurement: 0-500 mA
LNB Voltage: 13V, 18V, 13V/22 KHz, 18V/22KHz
• Tone Output: 0.6V
square wave, 22 KHz
• Tone Indicator: Requires > 300 mV, 18-24
• Nicad battery capacity: 600 mA hour
• Time Between
Charges: 3 hours between charges at 175 mA LNB current
• Wall Plug
Charger Output: 24 VDC at 100 mA
• Charge Time: 10 Hours
(H x W x D): 3.6 " x 5.8" x 4.3" (91 x 147 x 109 mm)
Weight: 33 oz. (950 g)
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Eagle Aspen SSM-22 Single Signal Meter (SSM-22)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!