Solid Signal > Wire and Cable > VGA > Kramer Electronics TP-120
The TP-120 is a twisted pair receiver for computer graphics video signals. When used in conjunction with the PT-110 twisted pair transmitter (or other compatible Kramer transmitter), it converts a twisted pair signal back into a computer graphics video signal.
- Rack Adapters: 19" (1U): RK-3T Compatible Transmitters: PT-110 , TP-102HD , TP-104 , TP-104HD , TP-105 , TP-105HD , TP-112HD , TP-114 , TP-202 , TP-210 , TP-219HD , VP-12N , VP-12NHD , VP-200xlT , VP-200xlTHD , VP-23N , VP-23RC , VP-300T , VP-300THD , VP-5T , VP-5THD , VP-6A , VS-81ETH , WP-110 , WP-211DS This product replaces the TP-15
- Power Connect System - A single connection to the transmitter or the receiver powers both units when the devices are within 150ft (50m) of each other
- Compact Kramer TOOLS - 3 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-3T rack adapter
- System Range - Up to 100m (320ft). Greater distances possible depending on resolution and cable
- Cable - UTP (unshielded twisted pair) or STP (shielded twisted pair) such as CAT 5
- Level (Gain) and EQ (Peaking) Controls
- Max. Resolution - WUXGA & 1080p
- Twisted Pair Input - RJ-45
- HDTV Compatible
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Kramer VGA Video over Twisted Pair Receiver (TP-120)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!