Solid Signal > Wire and Cable > VGA > Kramer Electronics TP-122XL
The TP-122xl is a high-performance twisted pair receiver for computer graphics video and unbalanced stereo audio signals. It converts the twisted pair input signal to WUXGA video, unbalanced stereo and S/PDIF audio signals.
- Power Connect System - A single connection to the transmitter or the receiver powers both units when the devices are within 60m (200ft) of each other
- Interference Protection - Increased level of protection against noise, spikes and interference in adverse environments
- Cable - UTP (unshielded twisted pair) or STP (shielded twisted pair) such as CAT 5
- Level (Gain) and Equalization (Peaking) Adjustment
- System Range - More than 250m (more than 820ft)
- Max. Resolution - WUXGA & 1080p
- HDTV Compatible
- Size - Tools
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Kramer Computer Graphics Video Stereo Audio over Twisted Pair RX (TP-122XL)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!