Solid Signal > Wire and Cable > VGA > Kramer Electronics TP-126XL
The TP-126xl is an extended range twisted pair receiver for computer graphics video, unbalanced stereo audio and bidirectional RS-232 control command signals. The unit receives a twisted pair signal from the TP-125xl that it converts to computer graphics video, RS-232, unbalanced stereo and S/PDIF audio signals.
- Bidirectional RS-232 Interface - Commands and data can flow in both directions via the RS-232 interface, allowing status requests and control of the destination unit
- Compact Kramer TOOLS - 3 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-3T rack adapter
- Cable - STP (shielded twisted pair) such as Kramer BC-STP CAT 5/6
- System Range - More than 820ft (more than 250m)
- Max. Resolution - WUXGA & 1080p
- HDTV Compatible
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Kramer VGA Stereo Audio RS-232 Cat5 Extender(Receiver) EDID (TP-126XL)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!