Solid Signal > Wire and Cable > VGA > Kramer Electronics TP-205A
The TP-205A is a high-performance distribution amplifier for computer graphics video signals with resolutions up to UXGA, RS-232 signals, and stereo or S/PDIF audio signals. The unit takes one set of inputs and outputs five twisted pair signals to compatible receivers.
- Input - Computer graphics video and looping computer graphics video on 15-pin HD connectors, unbalanced stereo audio on a 3.5mm mini jack, S/PDIF on an RCA connector, RS-232 on a terminal block connector
- Power Connect System - A single connection to the transmitter or the receiver powers both units when the devices are within 150ft (50m) of each other
- Desktop Size - Compact size. 2 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-1 adapter
- Rack Adapters: 19" (1U): RK-1 Compatible Receivers: TP-124 , TP-126 , TP-305A , TP-310A , VS-81ETH
- Sync Polarity Settings - H & V switches for improved HDTV compatibility with the CAT 5 outputs
- Cable - UTP (unshielded twisted pair) or STP (shielded twisted pair) such as CAT 5
- Output - 5 twisted pairs on RJ-45 connectors
- Max. Resolution - WUXGA & 1080p
- System Range - Up to 100m (320ft)
- HDTV Compatible
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Kramer 1x5 VGA Video / Audio and RS232 over Twisted Pair Transmitter and Distribution Amplifier (TP-205A)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!