Solid Signal > Wire and Cable > Component Cables > Kramer Electronics TP-41
The TP-41 is a twisted pair transmitter for component video (YUV) and S/PDIF audio signals. The TP-41 transmitter converts component video (YUV) and S/PDIF audio signals into a twisted pair signal and the TP-42 converts the twisted pair signal back into component video (YUV) and S/PDIF audio signals.
- Compact Kramer TOOLS - 3 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-3T rack adapter
- Cable - UTP (unshielded twisted pair) or STP (shielded twisted pair) such as CAT 5
- Twisted Pair Connectors - RJ-45 connector
- Compatible Receivers: TP-42 , VS-81ETH
- Level (Gain) and EQ (Peaking) Controls
- System Range - Up to 100m (320ft)
- Max. Resolution - 1080i
- HDTV Compatible
Here are available downloads related to this product:
Product Reviews for Kramer Component Video and S / PDIF Audio over Twisted Pair Transmitter (TP-41)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!