Solid Signal > Wire and Cable > VGA > Kramer Electronics TP-46N
This TP-46N is a twisted pair receiver for component video (YUV) or computer graphics video and unbalanced stereo audio or S/PDIF audio signals. The TP-45 transmitter converts an audio and video signal to a twisted pair signal and the TP-46N converts the twisted pair signal back into audio and video signals.
- Power ConnectT System - Only one unit in a system, the transmitter or the receiver needs to be connected to a power source when the devices are within 50m (150ft) of each other
- Compact Kramer TOOLS - 3 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-3T rack adapter
- Cable - UTP (unshielded twisted pair) or STP (shielded twisted pair) such as CAT 5
- Max. Resolution - WUGXA (15-pin HD) & 1080p (component)
- Link LED - Indicates the receiver is receiving a signal
- Level (Gain) & EQ (Peaking) Controls
- System Range - Up to 100m (330ft)
- HDTV Compatible
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Kramer Component Video or VGA Audio over CAT5 Receiver (TP-46N)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!