Solid Signal > Wire & Cable > VGA
The TP-50 is a twisted pair receiver for computer graphics video and unbalanced stereo audio or S/PDIF audio signals. The unit converts the twisted pair signal back into two computer graphics video, stereo audio and S/PDIF audio signals simultaneously.
- Rack Adapters: 19" (1U): RK-3T Compatible Receivers: TP-122 , TP-46 , TP-50 Compatible Transmitters: TP-100AXR , TP-121 , TP-200AXR , TP-45 , TP-45RC , TP-50 , VP-26
- Power Connect System - A single connection to the transmitter or the receiver powers both units when the devices are within 150ft (50m) of each other
- Compact Kramer TOOLS- 3 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-3T rack adapter
- Cable - UTP (unshielded twisted pair) or STP (shielded twisted pair) such as CAT 5
- Link LED - Indicates that the receiver is receiving a signal
- Level (Gain) & EQ (Peaking) Controls
- System Range - Up to 100m (320ft)
- H & V Sync Polarity Settings
- Max. Resolution - WUGXA
- Looping CAT 5 Input
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Kramer 1x2 VGA Video with S / PDIF or Stereo Audio Twisted Pair Receiver (TP-50)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!