Solid Signal > Wire and Cable > HDMI Accessories > Kramer Electronics TP-582R
The TP-582R is a high-quality twisted pair receiver for HDMI, Ethernet 100BaseT, bidirectional RS-232 and IR signals. The TP-582T selects one of two HDMI inputs, and converts it with the Ethernet 100BaseT, RS-232 and IR input signals to a twisted pair signal.
The TP-582R converts the twisted pair signal back to Ethernet 100BaseT, RS-232, IR and two HDMI outputs, and de-embeds the audio to S/PDIF and TOSLINK audio outputs.
- Cable - Requires shielded twisted pair (STP) cable. For optimum range and performance use, use Kramer's BC-DGKat524, BC-DGKat623 and BC-DGKat723 cables. Note that the transmission range depends on the signal resolution, graphics card and display used. The distance using non-Kramer CAT 5, CAT 6, and CAT 7 cables may not reach these ranges. Use only shielded cable where both ends of the shield are soldered to ground
- Bidirectional RS-232 Interface - Commands and data can flow in both directions via the RS-232 interface, allowing status requests and control of the destination unit
- HDMI Support - HDMI (V.1.4 with Deep Color, x.v.Color, Lip Sync, HDMI Uncompressed Audio Channels, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD, CEC)
- Compact MegaTOOLS - 2 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-T2B universal rack adapter
- EDID PassThru - Passes EDID/HDCP signals from source to display
- Indicators - Status LEDs for input selection, output, link and power
- Ethernet Interface - Passes 100BaseT
- System Range - Up to 100m (330ft)
- Max. Data Rate - 2.25Gbps
- Control - Front panel
- HDTV Compatible
- HDCP Compliance
- 3D Pass-Through
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Kramer 1x2 HDMI Plus Bidirectional RS-232/Ethernet and IR over Twisted Pair Receiver (TP-582R)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!