Solid Signal > Wire and Cable > HDMI Accessories > Kramer Electronics TP-588D
The TP-588D is a dual-output receiver with PoE support for HDBaseT TP (twisted pair) signals from a compatible Kramer HDBaseT transmitter. It decodes the HDBaseT into DVI, HDMI, S/PDIF, balanced stereo audio, and RS-232 signals. The device supports ultra-HD (4K) resolution and is used in conjunction with any Kramer HDBaseT switcher or transmitter, for example, the WP-20 or the TP-580TXR.
- Cable - Shielded twisted pair (STP) cable recommended. For optimum range and performance use, use Kramer's BC-HDKat6a cable. Note that the transmission range depends on the signal resolution, graphics card and display used. The distance using non-Kramer CAT 5, CAT 6, and CAT 7 cables may not reach these ranges
- System Range - Up to 130m (430ft) at normal mode (2K), up to 100m at normal mode (4K); up to 180m (590ft) ultra mode (1080p @60Hz @24bpp) when using BC-HDKat6a cables
- Power over Ethernet - The receiver can operate without a dedicated power supply when connected to a device that provides PoE
- Size - Compact MegaTOOLS- 2 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-T2B rack adapter
- Kramer Equalization & re-Klocking Technology - Rebuilds the digital signal to travel longer distances
- Maximum Data Rate - 9.81Gbps data rate (2.97Gbps per graphics channel) with 4K UHD support
- HDTV Compatible
- HDCP Compliant
- Lockable EDID
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Kramer HDMI / DVI / Audio Data over HDBaseT Twisted Pair Extender (Rx) (TP-588D)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!