Home > Data & Networking > Time Clocks > Acroprint TQ100
Acroprint timeQplus Complete Time Attendance System with Biometric Terminal (TQ100)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
timeQplus Biometric is an affordable and complete time and attendance system, featuring an advanced fingerprint biometric terminal and flexible communications options for connecting the terminal to your PC or network.
- Versatile: Offers multiple communications options (RS232, RS485, Ethernet) for connecting the terminal to your PC. You can optimize your system setup to meet the needs of your company.
- Expandable: The system accomodates 125 employees initially. You can upgrade the software to handle up to 250 employees and add more terminals as you require. This system can grow with your business.
- Economical: No need to spend money on paper time cards or replacements for lost or damaged employee badges. Save time and eliminate clerical errors in payroll processing by exporting data directly to your payroll application or service provider.
- Secure: Reliable biometric technology ensures that employees have to be present to punch in. No more costly buddy-punching.
The Acroprint timeQplus Biometric is an affordable and complete time and attendance system, featuring an advanced fingerprint biometric terminal and flexible communications options for connecting the terminal to your PC or network.
Powerful and flexible time and attendance tracking
The complete timeQplus Biometric package includes a sleek TQ100 fingerprint biometric terminal with a power supply, a 30-foot RS232 cable, a six-foot Ethernet (network) cable, advanced Attendance Rx software, a Quick Start Guide, and user manuals for the terminal and the software.
Connect the terminal to your PC or network and its everything you need to get started with simple, reliable biometric time and attendance tracking.
Please note: timeQplus Biometric requires Windows XP Professional, Windows NT 4.0 Workstation (SP6a), Windows 2000 Professional, or Windows 2003 Server. The software will not work with the Windows 98SE or Windows XP Home operating systems.
The basic system will accommodate up to 125 employees. If you have a larger facility, the system can easily be expanded to include multiple terminals. The software can be upgraded to accomodates up to 250 employees. This means the timeQplus Biometric system can easily grow as your business grows!
Easy to use:
Employees can clock in easily with fingerprint only entry. No PIN numbers are required, but optional keypad entry offers an alternative. The LCD panel on the terminal confirms a successful punch and displays the employees hours worked.
Each terminal can store up to 30,000 transactions. An internal battery ensures punches stored in the terminal are retained even in the event of a power outage. You schedule the software to automatically poll the terminals and retrieve the stored transactions.
- 125 employee capacity, upgradeable to 250
- Weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly or monthly pay periods
- Calculates regular hours and two levels of overtime (weekly and/or daily)
- Calculates sick, vacation, and holiday hours
- Multi-user ready: install software on multiple pcs throughout your network
- Easy to set-up and use software, on-line help menus
- Optional minutes rounding rules
- Handles up to 12 shifts with variable start and stop times and lunch rules
- Supervisor user/password protected
- Supervisors can edit in/out punches at the pc
- Payroll exports to adp, quickbooks, paychex, primepay, peachtree, generic ascii file, and more.
- Comes with 30-days of free phone support from acroprint.
Complete package includes: 30-ft rs-232 cable, 6-ft cat5 (Ethernet) cable, quick start guide, hardware/software manuals, biometric terminal, and atrx software cd.
- Hours summary
- Time card report
- Who is in, who is out report
- Shifts report
- Holidays report
- Time card approval
- Approaching overtime
- Daily totals by day
- Daily totals by employee
- Employee profiles report
- System rules report
With the ability to connect multiple terminals and use multiple communications protocols, timeQplus Biometric time and attendance systems offer amazing flexibility and ease-of-use. Set up as many terminals as you need, where ever they will be convenient for your employees to use.
- RS232 (one-to-one):
- The timeQplus system comes with a 30-foot RS232 cable included. This is the simplest set up, where a single terminal is connected directly to a PC via the RS232 cable. Its ideal for smaller facilities with one main entrance/exit.
- RS485 (one-to-many):
- The RS485 configuration is excellent for locations having multiple entrances and exits. The maximum communication distance is 3,200 feet. While you can connect up to 32 terminals using RS485, for maximum performance we recommend you connect no more than 10 using this option.
- Ethernet (many-to-many):
- The timeQplus Biometric system includes a 6-foot Ethernet (TCP/IP) cable. This is the most flexible of the alternatives, allowing any computer on the network to connect to any terminal on the network. It is particularly well suited for larger facilities. There is no limit to the number of terminals you can connect to the system.
Product Reviews for Acroprint timeQplus Complete Time Attendance System with Biometric Terminal (TQ100)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!