Solid Signal > Marine Equipment > Marine Audio Speakers > Pioneer TS-MR2040
The 8" inch Pioneer TS-MR2040 Speaker is specially designed for marine use. It features heavy-duty construction that resists water, corrosion, and heat. The molded IMPP cones ensure improved sensitivity and reduced distortion. This 8-inch marine speaker has polyamide reflex horn tweeters that deliver stunning high frequencies. The magnetic circuits of the Pioneer TS-MR2040 speaker are protected by AES covers. This Pioneer marine speaker has gold-plated wire terminals for superior current transfer.
- Built specifically for marine use, with heavy-duty construction that resists water, corrosion and heat
- Features extremely strong yet lightweight IMPP cone woofer for improved sensitivity and reduced distortion
- 75" polyimide reflex horn tweeter to improve high frequencies
- Elastomer surround resists color fading or running
- Acrylonitrile-Elastomer Styrene (AES) glass fiber-reinforced basket/magnet cover protects magnetic circuit
- Pure white AES grilles resist fading and yellowing caused by direct sunlight and heat
- Gold-plated tinsel lead wire and terminals for extra protection
- 40W nominal
- 200W max
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Pioneer- TS-MR2040 Nautica Series 8" 2-Way Marine Speakers (TS-MR2040)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!