Send satellite signal from a Dual LNB DIRECTV dish to up to 16 receivers (Rack Mount)
- 2 In 16 Output satellite IF Band
- Polarity is selected by receiver supplied voltage (14/18VDC)
- Simple interface design provides two satellite polarity inputs and sixteen outputs for quick installation
- Pin diode matrix reduces polarity transfer time and digital artifacts providing consistant picture quality
- This product is considered a special order item, and is non-returnable. Please make sure this is the correct version/channel/option for your situation.
- F-Connector Power Supply Included
- Frequency Range: 950 – 2150MHz
- Output Return Loss: 5dB
The advanced circuit design incorporates a pin diode matrix to route any of the inputs to any of the outputs by utilizing the 13-14V Right-Circular/Vertical or 17-18V Left-Circular/Horizontal switching control supplied by the satellite receivers, thus eliminating digital artifacts that result from mechanical relay switching. To compensate for insertion loss, both versions use separate built-in amplifiers for satellite and/or VHF/UHF signals. The TSMS-2150X series, used with the external power supply, will supply power to the LNBs reducing heat build up within the multiswitch and prolong the life of the unit.