Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Wire Management > Sewell Direct TW-PT-3000-400
SolidRun Pull Tape greatly reduces installation material, labor, and inventory costs by providing a threading line, winch line, and a measuring tape combined into one product. This tape is manufactured with a low-stretch polyester, which allows heat generated by friction to be evenly distributed across a flat profile.Comes with 3000 ft. of 1/4 in. line rated at 400lbs.
- Pre-lubricated to reduce friction and eliminate duct cutting
- Lightweight, easily blown through conduit
- Accurate markings enable monitoring of cable location during a pull and help to determine how much mule tape is left on a partial roll. By putting the markings on the rope itself, you don’t need measuring tape
- 3000 ft. roll
- 1/4" Wide
- Rated at 400lbs
- Easily spliced using conventional methods
- Packaged on sturdy plastic reels
SolidRun Pull Tape comes pre-lubricated to resist friction and prevent
“duct cutting” (also known as “burn through”). This happens when a rope
is pulled through a PVC sleeve and rubs enough on the sleeve wall to
wear or “burn” through the sleeve. This could easily cause damage to
whatever cable you are trying to run through the sleeve.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Sewell SolidRun Pull Tape 3000 ft Rated at 400lb (TW-PT-3000-400)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!