Solid Signal > Wire & Cable > USB
Turn your USB port into a gigabit ethernet port! The Macally USB 3.0 Gigabit Ethernet Adapter is great for computers without a built in ethernet port. This handy adapter works with both Mac and PC systems and supports USB 3.0 and USB 2.0.
With a Gigabit Ethernet driver this adapter can extend your power to three times that of a Wi-Fi connection and certainly more reliable. Extend and maintain your computer's internet capabilities with this handy and easy to use ethernet adapter.
- Specially designed for MacBook Air and new MacBook Pro without Ethernet port
- Adds a Gigabit Ethernet port to any computer with a Gigabit Ethernet driver
- Requires USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 port, Mac OS X 10.7 or later or Windows 7/8
- Supports USB 3.0 (5Gbps) and USB 2.0 (480Mbps)
- Great for computers without a built-in Ethernet port
- Ethernet connection speeds at 10/100/1,000Mbps
- LAN activity and Ethernet speed LED indicator
- 2-tone, stylish and anodized aluminum housing
- Turns a USB port into a Gigabit Ethernet port
- Compact design for maximum portability
- Works with both Mac and PC systems
- Supports Windows PC
- USB bus-powered
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Macally USB 3.0 Gigabit Ethernet Adapter - Aluminum (U3GBA)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!