Solid Signal > Data & Networking > Wi-Fi Antennas
Take UniFi outdoors and link farther than the standard UAP with the UAP-Outdoor+. The UAP-Outdoor+ includes two external antennas and a secondary Ethernet port for bridging. It supports 802.11n MIMO, with speeds of up to 300 Mbps and a range of up to 183 m (600 ft).
- 2.4 GHz Speed: 300 Mbps
- Maximum TX Power: 28 dBm
- Mounting: Wall/Ceiling-Mount Bracket (kits included)
- Power Save Supported
- Certifications: CE, FCC, IC
- Wireless Security: WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA-TKIP, WPA2 AES, 802.11i
- Operating Temperature: -30 to 65° C
- Operating Humidity: 5 - 95% Non-Condensing
- Range: 183 m (600 ft)
- Wi-Fi Standards: 802.11 b/g/n
- Weight 250 g (without Antennas) 294 g (with Antennas)
- Dimensions 205 x 83 x 37 mm
- Networking Interface (2) 10/100 Ethernet Ports
- Power Method: Passive Power over Ethernet (48V), 802.3af Supported
- Power Supply: 48V, 0.5A PoE Adapter (Included)
- Maximum Power Consumption 8 W
- Ubiquiti Products will only be shipped to the customers billing address used when placing the order. We will not ship to third party location.
UniFi AP Outdoor+ unit capable of 300Mbps speeds and links up to 180m (600 ft) Sleek wall-moutable and pole-mountable design (all accessories included) Included Power over Ethernet capability for single cable wiring (supplies both power and data) Innovative Multi-lane RF technology provides superior throughput and capacity in dense, noisy environments Virtual UniFi Controller software included (no hardware controller required) Highly intuitive setup and configuration with many powerful features (no special training required) Scalable to 100fs of devices while maintaining a single unified management systemaining a single unified management system.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Ubiquiti UniFi AP 2.4GHz 2x2 MIMO RF US version (UAPOUTDOORPLUS)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!