Home > Cable & Wire Supplies > VGA > Macally UCVGA
The Macally UCVGA is a convenient 3 in 1 multiport adapter that allows you to connect your TV, monitor or projector with VGA as well as your existing USB devices to your MacBook, while keeping it fully charged, through the USB-C port!
- Connect your Type C Device with USB-C port to a VGA display, while also connecting a standard USB device and a USB-C charging cable
- This adapter allows you to mirror your MacBook display to your VGA-enabled TV or displays up to 1080p HD.
- Use the Standard USB Port for your legacy devices such as for connecting your flash drive, camera, etc. and/or charging your devices
- Just Plug and Play this adapter to a TV or Projector when needed. No Extra Driver Needed.
- VGA port to connect your MacBook to any TV, monitor or projector with VGA
- USB-C port to charge your MacBook
- Standard USB-A port to connect your existing USB devices, like for instance your keyboard, mouse, HDD, Flashdrive, iPhone to your MacBook
- Supports HD (720p), Full HD (1080p)
- Supports digital multichannel audio output from computer
- Powered by MacBook or USB-C AC adapter (not included)
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 with transfer rate up to 5Gbps
- System requirements: MacBook, Chromebook Pixel and any other computer system with USB-C port
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Macally USB-C to VGA Multiport Adapter with Macbook Charging and USB-A 3.0 Port (UCVGA)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!