Solid Signal > Data & Networking > Wi-Fi Antennas
The Pacific Wireless UM/L Universal Antenna Mounting Systems consist of a universal bracket and choice of 2 different length 1.5in mounting tube for the most demanding customer premises antenna mounting applications. The construction is better than many of these type of mounts which are only light gauge painted steel.
- Attractive Styling
- Full 90 Deg Tilt Adjustment
- 1.5” Dia Heavy Duty Steel Pipe for Greater Strength
- Extremely Versatile
- Accepts standard PAW U-Bolt for mounting to poles (UM-UB)
- 2 sets of pipe mount holes for added installation flexibility
- Galvanized steel and powder coat painted
- Applications: Customer Premises Equipment, Roof or Wall Mounting, Under-Eave Mounting, Interior or Exterior, and Standoff mounting to poles.
The Pacific Wireless mounts are heavy gauge steel which goes thru a galvanization (plating) process and then are powder coat painted for extra protection from the elements. Fasteners used are stainless steel. The mounting tubes have 2 sets of holes to give maximum angular flexibility during installations. The mounting systems feature a universal mounting bracket with a full 90 degrees of tilt which allows for greater versatility when dealing with the variety of installation challenges found at customer sites.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Laird Universal Networking Antenna JMount w/ 1.5in OD 18in(UM)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!