Solid Signal > Computer and Networking Equipment > KVM Switches > UBiQUiTi US-8-150W
The UniFi Switch delivers quiet yet powerful performance with its 10 independent switching ports. Sharing a total of 150W PoE, eight Gigabit Ethernet ports offer 802.3af/at PoE+ or 24V passive PoE, and two SFP ports offer optical connectivity.
- The UniFi Switch integrates seamlessly into the UniFi Software-Defined Networking (SDN) platform to create a highly scalable, end-to-end system of network devices across multiple locations all controlled from a single interface
- The Ubiquiti UniFi Switch US-8-150W features 8 auto-sensing IEEE 802.3af/at and 24V passive PoE to power multiple devices on the network and 2 SFP cages
- Each switch port offers custom settings: port name, PoE, network/VLAN configuration, and operation mode (switching, mirroring, or aggregate)
- The Ubiquiti UniFi Switch delivers the forwarding capacity to simultaneously process traffic on all ports at line rate without any packet loss
- Convenient PoE+ Support - power is delivered automatically as needed
|Power cable included:||AU Plug to C13 (Ubiquiti) 1800mm|
|Certifications:||RCM FCC EU|
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Ubiquiti UniFi 8-Port Gigabit Switch (US-8-150W)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!