Solid Signal > Wire and Cable > VGA > Plugable USB-VGA-165
This adapter allows a standard VGA monitor or projector to be attached via a standard USB 2.0 connection. Up to six adapters supported per Windows PC. The virtual USB graphics driver extends or mirrors your desktop. Displays are configured using the standard Windows or Mac display control panels.
Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP drivers installed automatically via Windows Update. 32 and 64 bit supported for Vista, Win7 and 8. Win 8 Metro DRM apps for video play back (such as Netflix, Hulu) do not work in the presence of DisplayLink drivers. Package includes a USB 2.0 cable and adapter. No power is needed - power is provided by USB. No fan - solution is very low power and completely silent. All standard monitor modes up to that maximum resolution can be set by the device.
- Connect up to six monitors to any brand of laptop or desktop (one adapter required per monitor)
- Adds plug and play, extensible USB 2.0 connectivity to any VGA monitor or projector (VGA only; DVI, HDMI, or DisplayPort only monitors are not supported)
- DisplayLink DL-165 chip, supports resolutions up to 1920×1080 / 1600×1200
- Supports rotation to portrait mode for full-page editing (requires monitor stand that can rotate)
- Windows 10/8/7/XP drivers can be installed automatically via Windows Update (Internet connection required) or downloaded manually
- Mac is not supported due to significant limitations in the operating system.
- Linux configuration for advanced users only
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Plugable USB 2.0 VGA Adapter for Multiple Monitors (USB-VGA-165)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!