Solid Signal > Wire & Cable > USB
Providing Fast Ethernet connectivity over USB, the Plugable USB 2.0 to 10/100 Network Adapter has a compact external design and wide compatibility with its ASIX AX88772 chipset. Two LEDs monitor power and link activity. Support for this adapter built in to Nintendo Wii and Wii U (no driver required). Wired Ethernet via this adapter provides faster and more reliable Netflix streaming, game downloads, and network access than the Wii’s built-in wireless networking (up to 2-3x as fast). 32/64-bit drivers for Windows 10, 8.x, 7, XP. Drivers built into Linux kernel 2.6.35 and higher. Mac OS 10.6-10.11 supported.
- Add a wired network connection to your Windows, Mac, or Linux system.
- Linux: Drivers built into kernel 2.6.35 and higher.
- ChromeOS: Drivers built into the latest update.
- Compatible with all Wii and Wii U consoles, no driver required
- Full 10/100 Mbps Fast Ethernet performance over the USB 2.0 480 Mbps bus
- Powered through the USB connection; no power cord needed
- RJ-45 network port connects to any 10/100 Mbps network
- Widely used and widely compatible ASIX AX88772 chipset
- Add an additional network interface to any Windows, Mac, or Linux computer via a simple USB adapter
- Improved connectivity speed vs. computers currently connected over WiFi/802.11 wireless networks
- Add wired network ability to tablets, phones, and Chromebooks which have built-in wireless only
Works using in-built drivers (no software install required) on
- Chromebook systems running latest updates (Chrome OS)
- Supported Android devices (see compatibility list below)
- Nintendo Wii and Wii U
Windows 10, 8.1 and 8 systems, the driver is built in. Just plug in the
USB side of the adapter. Windows will setup the driver for the first
- On Windows 7 systems with Windows Update enabled, just
leave the network cable connected to a different network adapter (so
Windows Update can be reached) or enabling Wifi and just plug in the USB
side of the adapter. Windows will look for the best driver.
- Drivers for many platforms (including Windows 7 or older, Mac, Linux, Windows CE, etc.) are available for download.
Some Android devices
include drivers for our device, however each device maker includes
different drivers. Unlike Windows, Mac, or Linux, users cannot install
any device driver to Android. If the Android device doesn’t have
pre-installed device driver for the chip set AX88772, this adapter
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Plugable USB 2.0 10/100 Ethernet Adapter (USB2-E100)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!