Solid Signal > Computer and Networking Equipment > USB Hubs > Plugable USB3-HUB3ME
The Plugable USB3-HUB3ME is an easy way to gain wired gigabit Ethernet network speeds for faster HD video streaming, gaming, web browsing, network storage and more while expanding USB connectivity by connecting up to three USB 3.0, 2.0, or 1.1 devices to any USB 2.0 or 3.0 capable desktop, laptop, or tablet computer. The hub supports USB 3.0 transfer rates up to 5Gbps (640MBps) to allow data to move quickly between devices, ideal for high-throughput devices such as USB hard drives, flash drives, and USB video adapters.
- 3-port USB 3.0 bus powered hub with 10/100/1000 gigabit RJ45 network adapter (powered from USB port, no external power adapter)
- Built-in 12 inch USB cable
- Compatible with most Windows 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP, Mac OS X, Linux (kernels 3.0 and later), and Unix systems
- Fully plug and play, no drivers required for hub (built-in Ethernet adapter does require driver installation) (individual devices / USB 3.0 host controller may require drivers), devices can be hot-plugged
- Features single VIA VL812 Rev B2 hub chipset with the latest v9091 firmware for maximum compatibility and performance with most USB 3.0 host controllers
- ASIX AX88179 USB 3.0 gigabit Ethernet chipset
- Sleek piano black glossy UV clear coat finish, 3 ports on top with 1 port in front to minimize cable clutter and maximize accessibility
- USB over-current protection supporting up to 900mA per port (limited to maximum USB bus power available from host computer)
- Supports USB 3.0 SuperSpeed transfer rates up to 5Gbps (640MBps - transfer rates are device and USB host controller dependent)
- Backwards compatible with USB 2.0 Hi-Speed devices (rates up to 480Mbps), and USB 1.1 Full/Low Speed devices (rates 12/1.5 Mbps)
Common uses include adding wired gigabit Ethernet network support to
Macbooks, UltraBooks, or notebooks with no Ethernet connection, or
replacing or upgrading network adapters in desktop PCs. USB Ethernet
network adapters can improve speeds vs. older 10/100 adapters and
wireless networks. Also useful for adding additional Ethernet network
interfaces, and transferring files peer-to-peer over Ethernet.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Plugable USB 3.0 3-Port Bus Powered Hub with Gigabit Ethernet (USBC-HUB3ME)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!