Solid Signal > Computer and Networking Equipment > USB Hubs > Plugable USB3-HUB7-81X
Connect up to seven USB 3.0, 2.0, or 1.1 devices to a single port on any computer with this 7-port hub from Plugable. Fully plug and play, devices can be hot-swapped, supports USB over-current protection. Attractive piano black with per-port blue LEDs.
- 7-port USB 3.0 self powered hub with robust 25W (5V, 5A) UL certified power adapter (US/UK/EU AC wall outlet plug options, 100-240V 50/60Hz)
- Compatible with most Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP, Mac OS X, Linux (kernels 3.0 and later), and Unix systems
- Fully plug and play, no drivers required (individual devices / USB 3.0 host controller may require drivers), devices can be hot-plugged
- Features two VIA VL812 Rev B2 hub chipsets with the latest v9095 firmware for maximum compatibility and performance with most USB 3.0 host controllers along with BC1.2 smart charging on ports 1 & 7.
-This firmware also allows the hub to be a stand-alone (not connected to host computer) smart USB charger (ports 1 & 7) able to select the best charging mechanism for the attached device.
- Sleek piano black glossy UV clear coat finish with all 7 ports on one side to minimize cable clutter and maximize accessibility
- Individual LED status indicators for each USB port and USB over-current protection supporting up to 900mA per port (up to 1.5A for BC 1.2 devices)
- Supports USB 3.0 SuperSpeed transfer rates up to 5Gbps (640MBps - transfer rates are device and USB host controller dependent)
- Backwards compatible with USB 2.0 Hi-Speed devices (rates up to 480Mbps), and USB 1.1 Full/Low Speed devices (rates 12/1.5 Mbps)
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Plugable USB 3.0 7-Port Hub with 25W Power Adapter (USB3-HUB7-81X)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!