Solid Signal > Wire and Cable > VGA > Plugable USB3-SATA-UASP1
Features future-proof USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 connectivity. Uses the ASMedia 1053E chipset and firmware with UASP and BOT support for maximum performance and features. Open horizontal docking bay for easy and stable dock/undock of bare/internal SATA drives. Horizontal design allows better heat dissipation than conventional vertical docks.
- Docking station supports all 2.5 and 3.5 inch SATA I, II, and III hard drives, solid state drives, and hybrid drives up to any capacity (8TB+)
- Slide bare SATA drives into the docking station bay with no wires to connect
- UASP (USB Attached SCSI Protocol) support for even faster drive data transfer performance (UASP functionality requires UASP capable host controller and operating system)
- Flashed with the latest firmware to support GPT (GUID Partition Table) format for larger than 3TB drives
- Docking station connects via USB 3.0 SuperSpeed 5Gbps (640MB/s), up to 10x as fast as USB 2.0 480Mbps (60MB/s)
- Backward compatible with USB 2.0/1.1 (optional USB 2.0 cable also included in package)
- Power button for powering off drive when not in use. Drive sleeps automatically on OS power events or 10 minutes of idle
- Robust 30W power supply
Connect a single 3.5" or 2.5" SATA drive (SATA I, II, & III supported) at USB 3.0 SuperSpeed 5Gbps (5Gbps=640MB/s), up to 10x as fast as USB 2.0. Fully backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1 at their native speeds. Real world transfer rate performance over USB 3.0 will vary by computer host controller and disk drive specifications. Compatible with 512e and 4K Advance Format drives.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Plugable USB 2.0 VGA Adapter for Multiple Monitors (USB3-SATA-UASP1)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!