Solid Signal > Automotive & Marine > Marine Satellite Dishes
Intellian v110 Overview The Intellian v110 is a 1.05 meter Ku-band marine VSAT communication antenna system. With its 3-axis stabilized platform and enhanced vibration and shock damping design, the v110 can perform extremely well on all types of ships that require "always on" and "high quality" broadband communications no matter how rough the weather and sea conditions are. The v110 can be easily configured for SCPC, broadband or hybrid satellite networks with iDirect, Comtech Vipersat, and Hughes satellite modems with ABS (Automatic Beam Switching) capability. The v110 is suitable for high-speed internet, weather & chart updates, email, file and image transfer, video conference, VoIP, VPNs and database backup. The v110 has an unlimited azimuth range for continuous tracking without unwrapping the cables in the antenna. The wide elevation range from -15 to 120 degrees enables the v110 to have seamless signal reception while the vessel is traveling near the equator or Polar Regions. The v110 meets the FCCs 2-degree spacing requirement and is built with Intellians extremely high vibration and shock standards. The simple design of the v110 offers lighter weight and greater reliability than any competitors system in its class. With easiest installation design and most-user friendly interface you can find in the market, the v110 guarantees that you will have a whole new broadband experience at sea.
- 1.05m Ku-band marine VSAT antenna system.
- Built in test capability, run from antenna control unit or user-friendly PC based M&C program
- Meets or exceeds industry and military environment test standards to ensure greatest reliability in the maritime market
- Meets the FCC regulations
- Minimized weight balance blocks and cablings, therefore, simplify installation and maintenance
- Easy to operate through user-friendly operation interface design
- 19 inch mountable control unit is capable of supplying an external power to BUC.
- Supports OpenAMIP
- Complemented by Intellians i6 satellite TV antenna system, which enables full range of satellite entertainment and communication system on a matching dual dome arrays.
- Three-axis, fully stabilized antenna platform with unlimited azimuth capability.
- Wide elevation angle (-15 °~120°) for extremely low or high latitude regions.
- Major RF components are designed and manufactured by Intellian’s in-house engineering to achieve superior antenna performance on gain and xpol isolation.
- Built-in GPS for fast satellite acquisition
- Built-in auto LNB skew control to maintain the optimal signal strength anytime
- Built-in motor brakes for preventing dish damaged during the power-off mode
- Built-in a robust damper mechanism to manage of the severe shocks and vibrations.
- Built-in ISMC transceivers enable faster data communication between antenna and control unit
Radome & Antenna
Radome(D x H) 146.5cm x 151.0 cm / 57.7" x 59.4"
Diameter 105.0 cm/41.3"
• Weight 139.5 kg / 307.5 lbs (variable
w/ RF components)
Stabilized Pedestal Assembly
Pedestal Type 3-axis/Azimuth, Elevation, Cross-level
• Azimuth Range
• Elevation Range -15° to 120°
• Cross-level Range
• Ships Motion Roll +/- 25°, Pitch +/- 15°
Accuracy 0.2° peak mis-pointing @ max ship motion condition
• Roll / Pitch / Yaw +/- 20° roll, +/- 10°
pitch, +/- 8° yaw
• Turning Rate Up to 12° / sec & 5° / sec²
Tx Frequency 13.75 ~ 14.5 GHz Extended Ku-band
• Tx Gain 41.7 dB @ Mid
• Rx Frequency 10.95 ~ 12.7 GHz Ku-band
• Rx Gain 39.8
dB @ Mid band
Feed Cross-pol or Co-Pol
• Skew Control Automatic Skew Angle Control
Rack Mount Antenna Control Unit
Display 2 Line 40 Character Graphic VFD Module
• Serial Interface
19200bps 8, N, 1, RS-232C
• Modem Interface Ethernet port / RS-232C /
• Remote Access TCP / IP
• Input Power 90 ~ 260V
AC, 47 ~ 63 Hz (Max 300W included Buc Power)
• Gyrocompass Interface
NMEA / Synchro / Step-by-Step
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Intellian V1-111 v110 Ku-band 3-axis with 105cm (41.3inch) Dish X-pol and Co-pol w/o BUC. inc PLL LNB (V1111)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!