Home > Automotive & Marine > Marine Satellite Dishes > Intellian VC1-131
Intellian v130 Overview The Earth Stations on Vessel (ESV) is used to enable broadband access, data communication, and telephone via an established satellite link, operating in the fixed satellite service while vessels are traveling near the coast or on the high seas. Intellian v130 is designed to track the satellite with great precision to response the ships motion in the roughest seas conditions.
- 1.25m Ku-band marine VSAT antenna system.
- Built in test capability, run from antenna control unit or user-friendly PC based M&C program
- Meets or exceeds industry and military environment test standards to ensure greatest reliability in the maritime market
- Meets the FCC regulations
- Minimized weight balance blocks and cablings, therefore, simplify installation and maintenance
- Easy to operate through user-friendly operation interface design
- 19 inch mountable control unit is capable of supplying an external power to BUC.
- Supports OpenAMIP
- Complemented by Intellians i6 satellite TV antenna system, which enables full range of satellite entertainment and communication system on a matching dual dome arrays.
- Three-axis, fully stabilized antenna platform with unlimited azimuth capability.
- Wide elevation angle (-15 °~120°) for extremely low or high latitude regions.
- Major RF components are designed and manufactured by Intellian’s in-house engineering to achieve superior antenna performance on gain and xpol isolation.
- Built-in GPS for fast satellite acquisition
- Built-in auto LNB skew control to maintain the optimal signal strength anytime
- Built-in motor brakes for preventing dish damaged during the power-off mode
- Built-in a robust damper mechanism to manage of the severe shocks and vibrations.
- Built-in ISMC transceivers enable faster data communication between antenna and control unit
The v130 consists of two major units, the antenna unit and the antenna control unit (ACU), which offers user-friendly operation interface and easy connections to the variety of satellite modems and gyrocompass. In addition, the ACU has an embedded self-diagnosis function and can be remote accessed by the supplied PC program through the TCP/IP protocol. With its high-efficiency 1.25m dish, the v130 is designed to meet the requirements of ESV for receiving and transmitting the data via Ku-band frequency. Once the v130 is installed, it makes target satellite setting a breeze and optimizes satellite-tracking parameters automatically. The v130 can be easily configured in a variety of ways with use of the LNB, BUC and modem to accomplish individual application needs.
To guarantee the highest performance and reliability, Intellian designs and engineers all of its antennas major RF components, control boards, pedestal parts, and radome in house, optimized for rough marine application through the most stringent environmental testing standards, which are much more severe than you will ever encounter. The v130 has an unlimited azimuth range for continuous tracking without un-wrapping the cables in the antenna. The wide elevation range from minus 15-degrees to 120-degrees enables the v130 to have seamless signal reception while the vessel is traveling near the equator or polar regions. The v130 meets the FCCs 2-degree spacing requirement and is built with Intellians extremely high vibration and shock standards. The simple design of the v130 offers lighter weight and greater reliability than any competitors system in its class. With an easy installation design and the most user-friendly interface you can find in the market, the v130 guarantees that you will have a whole new broadband experience at sea
Radome & Antenna
Radome (D x H): 165cm x 169 cm/65" x 66.5"
• Dish Diameter:
125.0cm / 49.2"
• Weight: 149.7 kg / 337 lbs (variable w/ RF
Stabilized Pedestal Assembly
Pedestal Type: 3-axis / Azimuth, Elevation, Cross-level
• Elevation Range: -15° to 120°
Range: Up to +/- 37°
• Ships Motion: Roll +/- 25°, Pitch +/- 15°
Stabilization Accuracy: 0.2° peak mis-pointing @ max ship motion condition
• Roll / Pitch / Yaw: +/- 20° roll, +/- 10°
pitch, +/- 8° yaw
• Turning Rate: Up to 12° / sec & 5° / sec²
• Tx Frequency: 13.75 ~ 14.5 GHz Extended Ku-band
Tx Gain 43.2 dBi @ Mid band
• Rx Frequency: 10.95 ~ 12.7 GHz Ku-band
Rx Gain: 42.1 dBi @ Mid band
Polarized Feed: Cross-pol or Co-Pol
• Skew Control: Automatic Skew
• 4W, 6W, 8W
Mount Antenna Control Unit
• Display: 2 Line 40 Character
Graphic VFD Module
• Serial Interface: 19200bps 8, N, 1, RS-232C
Modem Interface: Ethernet port / RS-232C / I/O ports
• Remote Access:
TCP / IP
• Input Power: 90 ~ 260V AC, 47 ~ 63 Hz (Max 300W included
• Gyrocompass Interface: NMEA / Synchro / Step-by-Step
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Intellian v130 Ku-band 3-axis with 49.2inch Dish X-pol/Co-pol w/o BUC. inc PLL LNB (V1131)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!