Solid Signal > Automotive & Marine > Marine Satellite Dishes
Intellian V1-60 v60 Ku-band 3-axis with 60cm (23.6inch) Dish X-pol only w/o BUC. inc PLL LNB (V160)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Intellian v60 Overview Intellian v60 is a 60cm Ku-band maritime VSAT antenna system with a compact radome design allowing for smaller vessels to fit the systems with space constraints. With its 3-axis stabilization platform, the v60 has superior tracking performance that is nearly equal to the 1 meter grade VSAT antenna system. The v60 can be configured for SCPC, broadband or hybrid satellite networks. It is suitable for high-speed Internet, weather & chart updates, email, file and image transfer, video conference, VoIP, VPNs and database backup. The v60 is designed and built to meet or exceed industry and military standards for vibration, shock and EMC to ensure greatest reliability in the harshest conditions at sea. The v60 has an unlimited azimuth range for continuous tracking without unwrapping the cables in the antenna. The wide elevation range from -10° to 100° enables the v60 to have seamless signal reception while the vessel is traveling near the Equator or Polar Regions. With easiest installation design and most-user friendly interface you can find in the market, the v60 guarantees that you will have a whole new broadband experience at sea. The v60 has a built-in GPS for fast satellite acquisition and auto polarization control for optimizing the signal strength of a linear polarization feed. The v60 provides always-on, uncompromised performance with the highest quality and reliability connections at sea. The v60 is the ultimate choice for mariners who are seeking a commercial grade broadband experience with a compact, robust and cost-effective solution.
- 60cm (24") dish diameter maritime VSAT antenna systems
- Remote diagnostic capable
- Meets or exceeds industry and military environment test standards to ensure greatest reliability in the maritime market
- Meets the FCC regulations
- Minimized weight balance blocks and cablings, therefore, simplify installation and maintenance
- Easy to operate through user-friendly operation interface design
- 19 inch mountable control unit is capable of supplying an external power to BUC.
- Supports Auto Beam Switching via OpenAMIP protocol of iDirect and ROSS Open Antenna Management (ROAM) protocol of Comtech.
- Complemented by Intellians i6 satellite TV antenna system, which enables full range of satellite entertainment and communication system on a matching dual dome arrays.
- 3-axis stabilized antenna platform with unlimited azimuth capability
- Wide elevation angle (-10 °~100°) for extremely low or high latitude regions
- Major RF components are designed and manufactured by Intellians in-house engineering to achieve superior antenna performance on gain and xpol isolation.
- Built-in GPS for fast satellite acquisition
- Built-in auto LNB skew control to maintain the optimal signal strength anytime
- Built-in motor brakes for preventing dish damaged during the power-off mode
- Built-in ISMC transceivers enable faster data communication between antenna and control unit
- Built in test capability, run from antenna control unit or user-friendly PC based M&C program
Radome & Antenna
Radome(D x H): 78.0cm x 83.0 cm/30.7" x 33"
• Dish Diameter
• Weight: 59.5 kg / 131.2 lbs (variable w/ RF
Stabilized Pedestal Assembly
Pedestal Type: 3-axis/Azimuth, Elevation, Cross-level
• Azimuth Range:
• Elevation Range: -10° to 100°
• Cross-level Range:
• Stabilization Accuracy: 0.2° peak mis-pointing @ max ship
Max Ships Motion
Roll / Pitch / Yaw: +/- 25° roll, +/- 15° pitch, +/- 8° yaw @ 6 sec period
Turning Rate: Up to 12° / sec & 5° / sec²
& Feed Assmbly
• Tx Frequency: 13.75 ~ 14.5 GHz
• Tx Gain: 38.1 dBi @ Mid band
• Rx Frequency: 10.95
~ 12.75 GHz Ku-band
• Rx Gain: 35.8 dBi @ Mid band
Feed: Cross-pol only, or Cross-pol and Co-pol
• Skew Control Automatic:
LNB-pol angle control
Rack Mount Antenna Control Unit
Display: 2 Line 40 Character Graphic VFD Module
• Serial Interface:
19200bps 8, N, 1, RS-232C
• Modem Interface: Ethernet port / RS-232C /
• Remote Access: TCP/IP
• Input Power: 100~240 V
AC, 50~60 Hz (max 350 W including 8 W BUC power)
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Intellian V1-60 v60 Ku-band 3-axis with 60cm (23.6inch) Dish X-pol only w/o BUC. inc PLL LNB (V160)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!