Home > Cable & Wire Supplies > USB > Sewell Direct VC-211V
Easily transfer your analog videos through your computer’s USB port with Sewell’s USB RCA/S-Video Video Capture Adapter. This handy, easy to use adapter allows you to easily capture all of your VHS videos onto a computer, where you can then put them onto a DVD or keep them on a hard drive. You can also capture all of your old home videos that were filmed with an analog camcorder onto your computer with no extra equipment.
- Pocket-sized USB 2.0 device
- No external power required
- Capture video from analog camcorder, VCD, DVD player, and video game player
- Compatible with composite video and S-video devices
- Supports NTSC, PAL, and SECAM video inputs
- Support 30 frames per second at resolutions of 352 x 288 and 640 x 480
- Now includes Honestech video capture and VHS to DVD software
- Supported OS: Windows 2000, XP, Vista 32-bit and 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit and 64-bit
Not only does this handy adapter allow you to capture audio and video, you can also capture snapshots on the fly. The USB connector on this model features a physical button which will snap pictures of whatever video you are capturing. You can transfer VHS to DVD with this product, find out how.
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Sewell USB Video Capture Adapter (VC-211V)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!