Solid Signal > Automotive & Marine > Marine Satellite Dishes
Intellian VG-111 v110G Ku-band with 105cm (41.3inch) Dish X-pol and Co-pol w/o BUC. inc PLL LNB G-model (VG111)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Intellian v110GX s a 1 meter Ku-band to Ka-band convertible maritime stabilized antenna, a ready-to-use system for the super-fast, Global Xpress (GX) Ka-band broadband service from Inmarsat. The v110GX offers a robust, affordable, plug and play conversion kit to enable a smooth upgrade path from Ku to GX service in as little as 10 minutes without requiring a factory trained technician. With the improved Ku-band RF performance from the v110, the Ka-band RF performance of the v110GX is optimized for GX service at the same time. The v110GXs high-gain, highly efficient reflector and tuned radome ensure the best service quality available when configured for Ku or Ka band operation. In addition, the v110GX supports low elevation angle (-20°) capability to guarantee reliable connection at extremely high latitude. The v110GXs seamless end-to-end solution is to offer hassle-free installation, operation, and maintenance. The v110GX provides a newly developed, graphic-based antenna remote control program with an additional Software Development Kit (SDK), allowing the NOC or service center to integrate antenna monitoring and control into its existing network management systems in an easier, user-friendly, and convenient manner. The v110GX is available in 3 models that support 4W, 8W, and 16W BUC sizes. All models are built with Co-pol and Cross-pol feed and come equipped with Intellians Global PLL LNB as standard. Key Features: - Ready for Inmarsat Global Xpress™ (GX) Service - Fully Optimized for Ku or Ka-Band Operation - Quick and Easy Conversion Kit - Next Generation Graphic-based Remote Control Program - SDK Offered for Seamless Integration and Operation Quick and easy conversion from Ku to GX service The entire conversion process can be done: - Through the radome hatch - In less than 10 minutes - Without requiring a factory trained engineer No need to balance the system after conversion Immediately prepared and operational on the GX Service GX Conversion Kit includes - Ka-band feed assembly - Ka-band BUC & LNB assembly - Below Deck Unit (BDE) integrated with Core Module - All components are shipped securely in a Pelican case
- To ensure efficient operations for both Ku-band VSAT and Ka-band Inmarsat Global Xpress™systems, the signal loss of the radome itself was minimized and the performance maximized with an optimized radome design that enhances both the Kaband and Ku-band system performance.
- The v110GX is designed and engineered to operate on Ku and Ka-bands while maximizing the RF performance on both bands. The reflector of the v110GX is capable of handling either Ku or Ka-bands, eliminating the need to replace the reflector when switching between bands. The system will be supplied with a Ku-band feed chain as standard.
- The v110GX can be easily and quickly converted from a Ku-band system to a Ka-band GX system with the mounting hardware equipped with an integrated RF module consisting of the BUC and LNB. The BUC & LNB assembly is attached to the rear side of the reflector through a simple process, with no need to balance the system after conversion. The Ku-band feed can be easily and swiftly replaced with the Ka-band feed and is included in the GX Conversion kit. Once the ACU is replaced, and power is supplied, the system is immediately ready for operation on the GX service.
- Intellians new generation Gyro-free satellite search function enables the v110GX to acquire and lock onto the satellite without requiring a separate input from the ships gyrocompass.
- The v110GX is equipped with Intellians patent pending Global PLL LNB as standard. Intellians new Global PLL LNB presents the worlds first Ku-band LNB module capable of receiving a full range of operating frequencies from any VSAT satellite around the globe. The PLL LNB incorporates user programmable support of an unlimited number of LO (Local Oscillator) frequencies. This uniquely innovative capability of remotely changing the frequencies of the LNB makes the v110GX by far the only system that is ready for Global Ku-band VSAT service to date.
- The v110GX is designed to meet or exceed FCC and ETSI specifications, as well as Res EN60945, EN60950, R&TT, DNV2.4 Class C and MIL-STD-167-1A specifications.
- The v110GX supports ABS via OpenAMIP protocol of iDirect and the ROSS Open Antenna Management (ROAM) protocol of Comtech.
Radome (W x H): 133 cm x 149 cm / 52" x 59"
• Dish Diameter:
103 cm / 41"
• Antenna Weight: Approx. 130kg (287 lbs)
Platform: Azimuth, Elevation, Cross-level
• Azimuth Range: Unlimited
Elevation Range: -20° to 115°
• Cross-level Range: Up to ± 37°
RX Frequency: 10.95 ~ 12.75GHz Ku-band
• RX Gain: 39.8 dBi @ mid band
TX Frequency: 13.75 ~ 14.5GHz Ku-band
• TX Gain: 41.7 dBi @ mid band
Cross-pol Isolation: Minimum 35 dB
• G/T: > 18.5 dB//K
Polarization: Cross-pol and Co-pol
• Power Consumption: 100 ~ 240V AC,
(W x D x H): 43.1 cm x 38.1 cm x 4.4 cm (17" x 15" x 1.7")
Weight: 3.5 kg (7.7 lbs)
• Ships Gyrocompass Interface: NMEA 2000 /
• GPS Interface: NMEA in / NMEA out
• Serial port:
19200bps 8, N, 1, RS-232C
• Modem Interface: Ethernet port / RS-232C /
• Ethernet port: RJ45, TCP/ IP connection
Interface: TX: F type, RX: F type
• Power Consumption: 100 ~ 240V AC,
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Intellian VG-111 v110G Ku-band with 105cm (41.3inch) Dish X-pol and Co-pol w/o BUC. inc PLL LNB G-model (VG111)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!