Solid Signal > Marine Equipment > Marine Satellite Dishes and LNBs > Intellian VG-60
The v60G is the most compact of Intellians v-Series 3-axis stabilized marine VSAT communications systems. Its vibration-resistant design criteria meet the same strict standards as all of Intellians VSAT antennas. In order to ensure that they meet a wide variety of compliance requirements worldwide, all Intellian v-Series equipment meet or exceed FCC and ETSI, EN60945, EN60950, R&TTE and DNV Class C specifications.
The v60G is a 3-axis stabilized maritime VSAT satellite communication antenna systems that offers exceptional value and superior RF performance with unlimited azimuth range (no cable un-wrap), Wide Elevation Angle (-10° to +100°), pre-programmed Global satellite library, built-in GPS and Gyro-free search.
Compatible with service providers using the iDirect, Hughes, Comtech, and SatLink modems, Intellians v60G VSAT offers easy-to-use remote access management (Uplogix compatible) and maintenance functions. The built-in Antenna Control Unit (ACU) Web Interface provides Remote IP access and system diagnosis, eliminating the need for an engineer to attend the vessel to perform routine maintenance and setup parameters. Intellians v60G VSAT system components can be accessed, monitored, and controlled from any web based location in the world. Uplogix compatible, the benefits to users are faster resolution when issues arise and improved security and compliance vs. centralized only management.
Hundreds of maintenance routines can be automated, such as firmware upgrades, tracking parameters, system resets, and diagnosis including antenna performance history data logs.
Designed to support single and multi-band LNBs (including Intellians exclusive Global PLL LNB), both cross-pol and co-pol feeds, various BUC options (4W to 8W to mini 16W) as well as a Dual Mediator option for expanded redundancy and fail safe applications, the v60G VSAT is an exceptional value. This is an ideal system for vessels that require a small mounting footprint, as well as simple installation, ease of operation and reliable remote maintenance accessibility.
- 60cm (23.6") Ku-band VSAT antenna system
- Built-in auto LNB skew control to maintain the optimal signal strength anytime
- Built-in motor brakes for preventing dish damage during power-off times
- Built-in ISMC transceivers enable faster data communication between antenna and control unit
- Built in test capability, run from antenna control unit or user-friendly PC based monitor and control program
- Major RF components are designed and manufactured by Intellians in-house engineering to achieve superior antenna performance on gain and xpol isolation
- Meets or exceeds industry and military environment test standards to ensure greatest reliability in the maritime market
- Meets FCC regulations
- Minimized weight balance blocks and cablings, simplify installation and maintenance
- Supports iDirects OpenAMIP™ protocol interface
- Complemented by Intellians i6 satellite TV antenna system, which enables full range of satellite entertainment and communication system on a matching dual-dome array
- Gyro-free satellite search capability
- 3-axis stabilized antenna platform with unlimited azimuth capability
- Wide elevation angle (-10°~100°) for extremely low or high latitude regions
- Combined BUC Power and TX Signal cable solution
- Supports iDirects OpenAMIP™ protocol interfacee Supports Auto Beam Switching via OpenAMIP protocol of iDirect and ROSS Open Antenna Management ( ROAM) protocol of Comtech.
- Remote management solution means the antenna can be accessed, monitored and controlled from any location in the world
- Easy installation in-field and maintenance
- Built-in GPS for fast satellite acquisition
(D x H) 27.5”x28.3”
• Antenna Dish Diameter: 24”
Temp. Range: -15˚C to +55˚C / +5˚F to +131˚F
• Storage Temp. Range:
-25˚C to +70˚C / -13˚F to +158˚F
• Water Ingress: IPX6
CE / FCC
Frequency Ka-Band: (18~22 GHz)
• Ku-Band: (10.7 ~ 12.75 GHz)
Minimum EIRP: 47 dBW
• Azimuth Range: 680˚
• Elevation Range:
+5° to +90°
• Ship’s Motion Roll: ±25˚, Pitch ±15˚
& Pitch Response Rate: 45˚/sec
• Turn Rate: 45˚/sec
RF Output: Quad output
• Dimensions (W x D x H): 7” x 8.5” x 2.1”
• Display: 2 line 20 character VFD module
Input: 9.0~30.0V DC (Typ. 30W, Max 50W)
• GPS Interface: Built-in
(NMEA 0183 GPS)
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Intellian VG-60 v60G Ku-band with 60cm (23.6inch) Dish X-pol only w/o BUC. inc PLL LNB G-model (VG60)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!