Solid Signal > Satellite Equipment > DISH Network Receivers
A digital satellite receiver is what you need to watch the shows you want. Solid Signal is your home for a DISH HD receiver. Buying the right satellite receiver has never been easier. Get your HDTV receiver today!
DISH Player-DVR VIP 722 has the largest hardrive of any dish receiver with up to 350 hours capacity for SD or 55 hours for HD. This receiver also offers 100 hours of on demand shows and movies. Connect two TVs, get and record high definition programming, and enjoy a full spectrum of DVR features.
- Video archiving feature allows you to create an unlimited library of movies and TV shows, when you hook up an external hard drive
- Supports Dolby Digital 5.1 surround sound
- USB 2.0 for connecting an external hardrive for even more space!
- Combined high definition (HD) and standard definition (SD) two-tuner satellite receiver that provide several multi-room viewing options and Picture-In-Picture (PIP) capabilities
- We Do Not Ship to Canada
- Video archiving feature allows you to create an unlimited library of movies and TV shows, when you hook up an external hard drive via USB
- On-screen Caller ID with history
- DISH Network Sells us receivers at their own discretion whether it is a new or refurbished model. We have no control over this. Please assume you are getting a refurbished model, though many times the receivers are new.
- Stream live and recorded video to PCs, iPads, and smart phones when you add a Sling Adapter by Clicking Here
- New Chipset that supports VC-1 Encoding in the future
- Color may vary
- Does Not Include An OTA Module - OTA Module Sold Seperately
- Includes Sling Media Adapter, So You Can Add To Your VIP 722 HD Receiver - Watch TV Anywhere!
- If you purchase this product, you may be shipped a 722 or a 722K. They are identical receivers except for the front faceplate. If you need a specific model please call us to request and place your order!
- Record up to 350 hours of Standard Definition, up to 55 hours of High Definition entertainment or a combination of the two.
- 1 UHF Pro remote control antenna input for included antenna.
- MPEG-4 HD Compression Compatible - means you have the ability to receive and record local channel HD programming in your local area (where available)
Another DISH Network Success!
Record images so deep and vivid they seem three dimensional. This top-of-the-line high definition receiver and Digital Video Recorder gives you unprecedented picture quality and power over the way you watch TV. Imagine: now you can pause and replay live high definition programming or record it all on your powerful DVR!
The ViP722 DVR is cutting-edge TV sophistication with a digital video recorder and a receiver that supports two TVs. It’s another example of DISH Network setting the standard for better TV.
|Whats in the Box
|• 6-Foot A/V Cable
• 3-Prong Power Cable
• Phone cable
• DP Separator
|• VIP 722 Satellite Receiver
• UHF Pro Remote Control (TV2)
• IR Remote Control (TV 1 )
• User Manual
• (2) AA Batteries
• Antenna for RF Remote Control
|Beyond Solid Signals return policy this item is covered by the Manufacturers Warranty of 1-Year Parts and Labor.
|As an Authorized Dealer all you have to do is Call DISH Network once you have the receiver to activate it over the phone.
Composite Output (RCA)
|Stereo Output (L/R)
|(2) Satellite Inputs (Coaxial) UHF Pro remote Control Antenna (Mini-UHF)
Weight: 11 lbs.
|• TV1 output resolutions: 480p, 720p, 1080i (480i content is up-converted).
• View and record DISH Network high definition (HD) and standard definition (SD) programming.
• DISH CommTM Technology† will allow phone and audio data to be sent throughout a home over existing power wiring. Requires only one phone line connection among all DISH Comm-enabled receivers in a home.
|• Two satellite tuners provide user-selected viewing options, including:
Single Mode: Picture-In-Picture (PIP) on any TV; record/watch two programs.
Dual Mode: Separate live program viewing on two televisions. Independently view playback of any recorded SD or HD program at TV1 or TV2
• Parental locks/control
| Frequently Asked Questions
|Q. Does the VIP722 receiver come with an Access Card?
A. Yes, DISH Network access cards are built into each receiver.
Q. What Satellite Dish is required for the VIP722
A. To receive DISH HD a Dish 1000.2 or 1000.4 is required. (some areas may require additional satellite dishes)
Q. Can the VIP722 hook up to two HDTVS?
A. The 722 does not output HD on both TV1 and TV2, only TV1 can output HD.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for DISH Network Vip 722k High-Definition MPEG4 Dual Output HDTV DVR Satellite Receiver and HD Sling Adapter (Vip-722K and Sling)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!