Solid Signal > Wire and Cable > HDMI Accessories > Kramer Electronics VP-558
The VP-558 is a high-performance 11x4 ProScale presentation scaler/matrix switcher that can output four independent scaled images. Each output includes an HDMI and HDBaseT connector. The product supports analog, digital and embedded audio. VP-558 features six HDMI inputs, four HDBaseT inputs, an analog VGA input, and a 4x1 USB switcher.
- Cables - For optimum range and performance using HDBaseTT, use Kramer's BC-HDKat6a cable. Note that the transmission range depends on the signal resolution, source and display used. The distance using non-Kramer CAT 6 cable may not reach these ranges
- Pix-Perfect Scaling Technology - Kramer's precision pixel mapping and high-quality full up- and down-scaling technology
- HDTV Compatible
- HDCP Compliant
- Output Resolutions - Up to 1080p/UXGA
- 4x1 USB Switcher - Can be set to follow the switching of the video layer or as an independent switcher
- System Range For the HDBT inputs and outputs - up to 70m (230ft)
- OSD (On Screen Display) - For easy setup and adjustment, accessible via the front panel buttons
- Front-panel LCD - For status display
- Audio DSP Features
- Input/Output Audio Level Adjustment
- Selectable Microphone Talkover or Mix Modes
- Analog & Embedded Audio Support - For inputs and outputs
- Built-in Power Amplifier- 2x10W power amplifier with speaker outputs on a 4-pin terminal block connector
- Multiple Aspect Ratio Selections
- Built-in ProcAmp - Color, hue, sharpness, noise, contrast and brightness
- Built-in Web Pages - For easy setup and remote control
- Firmware Upgrade via the Ethernet
- Non-Volatile Memory - Saves the final settings
- Multiple Control Options - Front panel buttons with OSD, RS-232, Ethernet and built-in Web pages
- INPUTS:6 HDMI connectors, 1 VGA on a 15-pin HD connector, 4 HDBT on RJ-45 connectors, 4 USB ports, 6 unbalanced analog audio on 3.5mm mini jacks for HDMI, 1 unbalanced analog audio on a 3.5mm mini jack for PC, 1 aux in/mic balanced stereo audio on a 5-pin terminal block connector.
- OUTPUTS:4 HDBT on RJ-45 connectors, 4 HDMI connectors, 1 USB port, 4 audio out balanced stereo on 5-pin terminal block connectors, 4 audio out S/PDIF on RCA connectors, monitor out balanced stereo on a 5-pin terminal block connector, monitor out S/PDIF on an RCA connector, 1 stereo speaker output, 2x10W, on a 4-pin terminal block connector.
- OUTPUT RESOLUTIONS:NATIVE, 640x480@60, 800x600@60, 1024x768@60, 1280x768@60, 1360x768@60, 1280x720@60, 1280x800@60, 1280x1024@60, 1440x900@60, 1400x1050@60, 1680x1050@60, 1600x1200@60, 1920x1080@60, 1920x1200@60, 720x480p@60, 1280x720p@60, 1920x1080i@60, 1920x1080p@60, 720x576p@60, 1280x720p@50, 1920x1080i@50, 1920x1080p@50.
- CONTROLS:HDMI 1, HDMI 2, HDMI 3, HDMI 4, HDMI 5, HDMI 6, HDBT 1, HDBT 2, HDBT 3, HDBT 4, PC, USB 1, USB 2, USB 3, USB 4 input selector buttons; menu, enter, menu arrows, reset to XGA/720p, OSD SELECT, 2 RS-232, Ethernet, line/mic selector switch, cond/dyn (48V) selector switch, mono/stereo selector switch, REM for muting audio.
- POWER CONSUMPTION:100-240V AC, 70VA max.
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE:0° to +40°C (32° to 104°F).
- STORAGE TEMPERATURE:-40° to +70°C (-40° to 158°F).
- HUMIDITY:10% to 90%, RHL non-condensing.
- DIMENSIONS:19" x 14.4" x 2U (W, D, H) rack mountable.
- WEIGHT:5kg (11lbs) approx.
- INCLUDED ACCESSORIES:Power cord, rack "ears".
- OPTIONS:Kramer BC-HDKat6a cable
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Kramer 11x4 HDMI / HDBaseT Presentation Matrix Switcher / Scaler (VP-558)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!