Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Power Supplies > Ventev VS11-12-0390-530
Ventev's 420W, 530Ah, 12V solar power system protects sensitive wireless equipment and provides clean, reliable power whether AC mains are available or not. This system utilizes a 40" x 27" x 13" NEMA 4X enclosure made of powder-coated aluminum, with an aluminum back plate, DIN rail for equipment installation and pad-lockable doors for added security. The enclosure also includes mounting flanges. The VS 100 Series Solar Power Rail includes a solar charger, low voltage disconnect, fuses and DC terminal blocks.
- GSA: Contract
- Optional Accessories: SNMP Monitor, Full Size Shelf, Mini-Shelf, Backplate, Antenna, Jumpers, PoE Kit, Switch, DIN Polyphaser, Radio Bracket, Telephone Pole Mount
- Mfg. Warranty: 1 Year
RADIO AND RTU READY solar power systems are especially designed for remote monitoring and control are ideal for the most demanding remote monitoring applications. Fully integrated and in stock, these VENTEV Solar Electric Power Systems are available to quickly to your site and are ready to start running. Applications include: RTU/SCADA, M2M, Flow Metering, Telemetry and Valve Control.
- Customer Equipment Space: 24" W x 10" D DIN Rail Space
- Total Solar Panel Power: 420 W
- Number of Solar Panels: 3
- Battery Type: Sealed Lead Acid
- System Voltage: 12 V
- Enclosure Rating: NEMA 4X
- Enclosure Mount Type: Pole
- Pole Diameter Range: 2" to 4"
- Charge Current: 22.5 A
Product Reviews for Ventev VS11-12-0390-530 Solar Power System 88+, 420 W, 530 Ah, 12 V (VS11-12-0390-530)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!