Solid Signal > Computer and Networking Equipment > Access Points > Cisco WAP121AK9NA
In an increasingly mobile workplace, providing secure, high-speed wireless connectivity to employees and guests is more important than ever. The Cisco WAP121 Wireless-N Access Point with PoE is an easy, affordable way to improve the performance and reach of your small business network with advanced 802.11n wireless technology. This flexible solution is ideal for connecting up to 10 employees and can scale to accommodate additional users and changing business needs.
Designed for todays performance-intensive applications, the Cisco WAP121 employs 802.11n wireless technology to deliver high throughput and extended range throughout your office. It features built-in quality-of-service (QoS) features that let you prioritize bandwidth-sensitive traffic, enabling the deployment of business-quality voice over IP (VoIP) and video applications.
- Product Type: Wireless Access Point
- Technical Information:
- Wireless LAN Standard: IEEE 802.11n
- ISM Band: Yes
- UNII Band: No
- Antenna Gain: 2 dBi
- Antenna Type: PIFA Antenna
- Wireless Transmission Speed: 300 Mbps
- Ethernet Port: Yes
- Fast Ethernet Port: Yes
- Gigabit Ethernet Port: No
- 10Gigabit Ethernet Port: No
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports: 1
- Physical Characteristics:
- Form Factor: Wall Mountable
- Form Factor: Ceiling Mountable
- Form Factor: Desktop
- Height: 1.4"
- Width: 4.9"
- Depth: 4.9"
- Weight (Approximate): 5.92 oz
- Package Contents:
- WAP121 Wireless-N Access Point with Power over Ethernet
- Ceiling/Wall Mounting Kit
- Ethernet Network Cable
- 12V, 0.5A Power Supply
- User Guide on CD-ROM
- Quick Start Guide
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Cisco 300 Mbps Wireless Access Point - ISM Band (WAP121AK9NA)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!